View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 05:07 AM   #34
heda
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopi View Post
it makes sense and I really hated and had major prob's with that Patreon method... finally gave up on it... ummm I think a year would be better as long as you plan to keep creating.. which seems likely at this point, eh?

anyway payment just now made to VIP
You were not the only one having problems with patreon method.
The new way is better for me, and also I don't have to pay their patreon fee for their service, so more money from donations come to support me. It's working well now with 6 months, I think it's a good balanced period. thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Sun View Post
Heda: Just want to say I'm very impressed by your development on Track Inspector. Not just implementing ideas, but bugfixing, consistency and follow through. Happy user here
Thank you. Very appreciated. New version is coming
I feel that I need to do some basic video tutorials or documentation and more people will likely discover it and maybe use it. It started as a small track inspector script, and now it's more than just an inspector, including features like, track notes, or track versions(playlists). But I'm sure many people don't know about it. It's my fault because I've been focused in programming it and not promoting it. I hope I can start promoting it a bit now.
heda is offline   Reply With Quote