View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 02:07 PM   #13
explodingPSYCH
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstruct View Post
For the current project you can make audio items to loop properly on grid via:

"Loop section of item source" function

(draw timeselection of the part you wanna loop -> "Loop section of item source").

I'm not familiar with "loop section of item source, but I was able to manually modify my current session to fit on the new grid, at least for the purposes of creating a clean loop. The problem is that it is still rendering incorrect lengths

My project settings are 48k and force tempo to whole samples is selected. I then render, using extreme setting to resample the wav to 44.1k, which is required for the final project. The BPM is 66, or in this case 66.001. I then take the rendered wav and load it in a new session at 66bpm. I set the sample rate for the project to 44.1k and to force tempo to whole samples.

The wav is now too short. (When the project is set to 48k, the wave is too long).

Also my tempo continues to read 66bpm, but my math tells me that 66bpm shouldn't fall evenly on 44.1k. Maybe I did my math wrong, but either way I'm unsure how to go about getting a clean loop from one file to another in this way.
explodingPSYCH is offline   Reply With Quote