View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 04:40 AM   #205
sightlessness
Human being with feelings

Ok, so I found out my 1.99 fix was temporary, as I mentioned before,
for example when you hit the arm record button, the fader moves a pixel
to the right.

So I knew I had to try fixing it with original global scale 2.

I changed the values

def shrink0 h<1103
def shrink1 h<1062
def shrink2 h<982
def shrink3 h<957
def shrink4 h<918

To

def shrink0 h<983
; was 1103 can be ZERO or 1, it doesn't matter. Max 983 to display all needed images. ************** REVISED NEEDED CODE DOESNT HURT OTHER IMAGES POSITION ******************
def shrink1 h<962
; was 1062 ************** REVISED NEEDED CODE DOESNT HURT OTHER IMAGES POSITION ******************
def shrink2 h<982
; Or Zero it doesn't matter
def shrink3 h<0
; was 957 ************** REVISED NEEDED CODE DOESNT HURT OTHER IMAGES POSITION ******************
def shrink4 h<0
; was 918 ************** REVISED NEEDED CODE DOESNT HURT OTHER IMAGES POSITION ******************

And now, all the images appear Mixer at max height (at global scale 2 originally was missing buttons only 1.99 was showing all buttons),
missing were the SEND buttons (Triangles) for example (Master, Aux, Receive),
but I STILL don't get FX slots, I have to drag the VU meter down so they are shown, placing them at the top (which was always the case but now I have all buttons showing).

I wish I could have one layout with fixed positions (no macros) so that maybe I could figure out the issue? I have spent days trying to figure out the issue, lol,
at least I have found out those values made some buttons appear (and changing
Windows to a lower scale, i.e. 175%, doesn't do a thing). And higher, i.e. 225%,
makes the Mixer disappear again said buttons.

Sigh by Charlie Brown, on Flickr