View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 08:50 AM   #58
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnar View Post
For now I can record the output as audio or just use it to make new presets.
If you ever update it I guess recording the automation would be the number one concern for me , either recording the crossfader or just the whole automation.

Thanks again for this amazing plug.

PS...
Now working on a song and I would kill to be able to record what I am doing , donate possible ? I am willing to pay for it
Recording the complete automation or -just the crossfader and which slot is in use would be killer. Or recordin the crossfader and which slot and then writing that to automation would be the ultimate solution.

I literally have no way of achieving these sound without this and now I am hungry ! haha LOL
Again personally I would only use this for one instrument at a time an then write automation if that makes it easier ?
Thanks. Well - you can already record the live automation into each parameter's automation lane. Just record enable any you want to capture. Obviously - once you have stuff in the lanes - you then cannot control them from the script unless you set to latch/write or disable them).

Easiest way is to set global automation mode to write or touch. Then play your tracks and use the script live to record the morphing.

I can certainly improve on the recording options. I can add a jsfx slider plugin to trigger the crossfader (possibly even trigger the pads). This will then allow for recording just the script fader movements etc - which can be adjusted if required.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote