View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 10:02 PM   #50
inarisound
Human being with feelings

ferropop

ow I see.... yes... it's pretty annoying....
I wish it will be fixed in future too.... but the reason why I didn't notice anything (aka my workaround that I didn't even thought it was a workaround) was me creating dummy clips in order to copy some FX ( if you don't have anything on the lane it will not copy automation)

The one that I just discovered from you was pretty annoying when automation is split even if you use automation item!!!! that's bizarre... I have no idea how I never run into this one O_o

ok, I do agree that it's a very serious issue... surprised it was not fixed yet...

ovnis, yes this behaviour also annoys me a lot... what I do now is think about what automation items would function similar and just draw the same type for each one of them.... so by editing one I will effect others.... but again this issue bugged me a lot in the past, and still dose.

oof yes, I see why you guys are angry on new re-innovated house with cracked foundation xD

If I were ED, I would say something like this "There are too many worms in the barrel, so no, it won't be fixed"

but I'm pretty sure Justin saw what you posted and reflect on it in the very soon future... idk how these issues were overlooked....

did you guys created bug report before?
inarisound is offline   Reply With Quote