View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 01:13 PM   #122
JamesPeters
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowellben View Post
No no silly I don't mean fb I don't use fb. Kinda just meant here in the forums.
I've reported bugs, made feature requests, and had discussions about things that could be improved. I try to be civil, that's all. I don't always succeed, but I try.

I don't see a point in insisting changes be made just for my sake, or that "everyone else will want what I'm saying is important in Reaper" (which is almost always a lie, for the person to make his case to get what he wants). I don't want to make insults about Reaper, the devs, or its users who don't want the things that I want in Reaper. I usually just state my case, and let that 2c be what it's worth. Anything else is pointless. The devs know a vocal minority doesn't represent the entire user base. Being the kind of person that continually stamps his feet making demands isn't going to help, because the devs see them for what they are. If I can see them for what they are, and I haven't been here nearly as long as the devs, I'm sure they see it. It gets pretty easy to spot the same few user names over and over.

You'll also notice I didn't claim this alpha version 6 theme is perfect. It just happens to be the best match for me out of all the themes I've tried...and I'm going to edit it. Maybe it won't need as much editing for my tastes when it's complete, so I'm just waiting. I did already change colors in the MIDI editor though (the kind of thing you can do in the theme tweaker, and save separately).
JamesPeters is offline   Reply With Quote