Thread: New DDP Export
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 05:54 PM   #441
WyattRice
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by urednik View Post
Hey Wyatt,

I am trying to figure out the new system now and I do not understand the documentation fully.

I rendered a DDP directly from Reaper. I've got files CDTEXT.bin, checksum.md5, DDPID, DDPMS, image.DAT and PQDSCR.
Now I just want to test it if everything is ok, because the CDTEXT file opened in a notepad is not displayed correctly.

I do not understand how yours and Andreas's DDP tools could assist me. I've opened DDP To Cue Writer.exe and there is nothing I can do with it - I can not find a way to load those files etc.

cdrecord.exe and ddpinfo.exe tools can not be opened as a standalone - so I guess they are trigered by the DDP To Cue Writer.exe.

Did this in R 4.76.
I know I missed something, but just can not find it. Should I use your tools only instead of Sergejs integrated DDP render?

My wish is either to test the DDP for possible errors or if this is not possible to burn a CD from those files.
Hi,
My DDP program works with a DDP file set that's already been rendered. It does not create DDP files. It converts DDP to a cue/wav for cd burning

Can you send me you Reaper project file(Just the RPP file)?
We'll get it figured out.
Thanks, Wyatt