View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 10:59 AM   #19
NLAlston
Human being with feelings

Default UPDATE.

I have FINALLY got things in hand. That's right - I am NOW able to do just as I had wanted to do, with REAPER/ST. I haven't done much on it, as yet, but was able to record different instruments onto two separate tracks. THAT, was enough to show me that the balance of the tracks would, also, follow suit. This is REALLY a huge leap, for me, and (once again) I absolutely CANNOT thank you all, nearly enough. Hopefully, at some point, I can be as instrumental in helping someone else out, as you good folks have helped me.

All of a sudden, though, much dissatisfaction has been surfacing, regarding negative relationships with ST3 and ST4. I am hoping that much of what I have come across has to do more with user error, as opposed to insurmountable issues with the program, itself. I understand enough to know that software bugs are not an uncommon thing but, also,that developers do much to work the blemishes out. It's not a perfect world, and nothing IN it is perfect. There's NO doubt that I am going to avail myself of ST4 (ASAP), and take my chances .

You ALL did me REAL GOOD.