View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 09:27 PM   #74
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Hi, Dehenry

1) Actually, you can change it by clicking somewhere around the BPM value displayed itself. Not very intuitive, I admit, but I had to do so to keep the Logic look with the redimensionable character of the status block : the actual explanation is in post #39 above. So, to see exactly where you can click to change its value, go in Preferences>Appearance. In this panel, be sure that the Tooltips for UI elements option is activated.

2) This issue is due to the toolbar_bg.png file which I made to preserve the Logic look of the main toolbar. If you are at ease zipping/unzipping a theme to edit it, you can easily get rid of it by deleting this file or renaming it to _toolbar_bg.png, in example, or something else not yet used : you'll then get a main toolbar with the same unified background as its environment.

Hope this will help...

EDIT - forgot to answer to your last question : you can add other icons using one of the toolbar icons already there as a framework, provided that its name doesn't start as Toolbar_main : these have a height of 60 pixels and are designed to be used in the main toolbar to precisely avoid the two rows organisation. All the others have a regular height of 30 pixels.

Last edited by cubic13; 03-31-2017 at 10:06 PM.
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote