Thread: LCS_Mahina
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 12:38 AM   #41
technogremlin
Human being with feelings

OK, I have to say that this theme is near perfection for me. It is surely an upgrade (for me) from Solaris_LCS, very clean and functional. As my workflow is very mixer-centric, a theme like this has great impact on my speed and efficiency.

A little more feedback, after working a few hours with this theme (and in relation to Luna):

- I really like that the track names are a bit illuminated. It makes finding the name, and by that the track, that much more easy on the eyes.

- The fader level (below the VU-meter) is placed very well (much better than in Luna) and something I actually use for checking if fader pairs are set similar.

- The VU-meters (in the default mixer strip) could be a tad higher, say 30-50%. In Luna the default strip can be resized which takes care of that. Would be a nice option in Mahina as well.

- At first I was missing the input assignments as they only show up when you arm a track, but they also show as a popup when you mouse over and I actually like it this way now. Makes for a much cleaner layout.

-The only thing currently really missing is a little bar in the FX-controls showing the level set, like it's visible in the send controls.

I don't switch themes, I work with just one that 'does it for me' and Mahina hits all the marks so far. So thank you very much for this beautiful theme.
technogremlin is offline   Reply With Quote