View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 02:23 AM   #24
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflected View Post
when clicking get focus I get this error:
...\AppData\Roaming\REAPER\Scripts\LBX\LBX Chaos Engine.lua:1592: bad argument #1 to 'upper' (string expected, got nil)
Ok - apologies for that. Regarding the error when opening (unexpected symbol) - I don't get this problem. I have downloaded the file from github myself and run it - and it works ok for me. Hopefully just re-uploading the file might help. I have deleted most of the header - which covers line 5 - so maybe it will be gone now??

Anyway - the other error could be depending on which FX plugin you have focused. Could you let me know which plugin you had focused caused the error. I'm just interested as to the exact name of the plugin (which is what caused the error - my pattern matching string to crop the plugin name didn't parse the plugin name properly)

Anyway - I have updated the code so it hopefully will now cope with that error. If the pattern match fails - it should just return the entire plugin name (which can be a bit long for the area I display it in - but it will still work ok).

Can you let me know if this version has either of the errors - I'm not sure the first one will be fixed - but maybe...
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote