View Single Post
Old 10-19-2020, 03:52 PM   #6
sonictim
Human being with feelings

Default V2.2 Update

I did some overhauling/Bug Fixes/Feature Requests......

# - AUTOMATION ITEM SUPPORT
I've added this... This works pretty well, but there is an issue where if your selection crosses the border of an automation item and your timeline, well, you might see some weird behavior. I understand what is happening, but in order to smooth this out will take some serious code overhauling, and I don't have the time to address this right now.

# - EDIT CURSOR BEHAVIOR
Now, if enabled, the written value will be from wherever the edit cursor is in your timeline (not just if it falls inside your selection). This works best with Track Envelopes. So you can set the edit cursor at a value elsewhere in your timeline and punch it in to your selection. I'm still working on a way to apply this better to Take Envelopes.

# - TIME SELECTION LOGIC IMPROVED
I realized the logic for Time Selection Processing was inconsistent, so here's how it works now...
When processing a time selection, it will process Only Selected Tracks. If no tracks are selected, it will process ALL tracks. The same for Take Automation. if Items are selected, it will only process on selected items. If no items are selected, it will process all take envelopes that fall within the time selection

# - SMOOTHING PARAMETER
I added a setting inside the script that allows you to adjust the fade time from your points. It was originally set to .01, but now if you want to adjust it, you can.

# - EDIT CURSOR EXTERNAL TOGGLE SCRIPT
I wrote a very simple toggle script (you must install it via reapack so it will work) called

"TJF OPTIONS - Toggle Check Edit Cursor for Protools Style Automation Write and Glide Functions.lua"

Long name, I know.. if you have this script installed, it will override the CheckEditCursor setting in each script. You can assign a tool bar button to this script and use it to toggle this setting on/off (or assign a hot key).
sonictim is offline   Reply With Quote