View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 10:04 AM   #474
cyrano
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafish View Post
Not having any luck getting the psx to sync with Reaper, and I am not sure if it's Reaper or the Mac. I have gone into audio devices where is shows the built in inputs/outputs, and the Duet. I have tried using the built in devices but there is no recognition....The psx shows that it is locked and there are no errors, however I have no luck getting a signal out. Strangely, whenever I try to change the sample rate to 48 (which my project is set to) the digital input keeps going back to 44.1. The output will stay at 48. Looking at the meters on the psx with no signal coming out shows a fully lit right channel, and on the left side channel a three of the ten lights on the meters are lit? I can't find any info on the legacy support except the manual which is not telling me much. I can confirm that the Mac is sending light through the pipe into the psx. This project is on a stall right now trying to troubleshoot....
So, since there is no driver download I can't interface directly from the psx to the mac, unlike the Duet which is does all that.
Could the PSX be in ADAT mode?

The Mac only does SP/DIF. Unfortunately, I don't know the PSX, so I'm guessing. Any DIP switches on the back, perhaps?