View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 02:10 PM   #14
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Hi, vanhaze

Looking more closely at your screenshot, it looks like if the trans.status control, and only this one, was shrinked to nearly half its normal width, which should be normally 360 pixels.

I'm completely unable to reproduce that one and I think that I tried everything possible : docking/undocking, different tranport bar positions, show/hide time signature, centre/uncenter transport controls... Everything works normally, here. So, few questions :

- Does this appear when the transport bar is in a 'floating' state (IOW, when not placed at top of main window) ?
- Are you still able to edit the bpm, rate and signature values ?
- What screen resolution are you using ?
- Is there a Retina setting that could go in the way ? I'm absolutely unable to test this on a system such as yours, sadly...

Let me know any added information about this. Thanks !

EDIT - With further examination, it seems that the trans.status control on your screenshot is indeed 360 pixels width but with... 95 pixels high instead of the expected 48. So, I suspect a Retina scaling problem. What I don't get, though, is that it should also affect the other controls, and it doesn't seem so. I'm rather lost, I admit...

Last edited by cubic13; 02-13-2017 at 02:22 PM.
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote