View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 02:15 PM   #691
TonE
Human being with feelings

Anyone can post freely, with or without punctuation, with or without meaning, with or without code, with or without offtopic (I corrected and removed my side topics again, showing more respect to saike's response), one might ignore this of course, all is possible, but why should I ignore saike if he never ignored here anyone, just the opposite. Thinking, writing, being a creative person (a made assumption here), with writing we can clean up our thought processes, what we understood about topic, then we can rewrite, delete, most of nonsense, keeping only the essential part, goal would be only having short, essential, clean thoughts on paper/screen. Respecting language rules is ok, but in a creative space we are here, one can also be creative with writing, ignoring any expected styles, for example. So all is fine, Bri1 has very cool writing style imo, and no matter who is posting what here, if someone says good things about us, we should still keep more or less in central mood position, not thinking we are Elvis now, or in the opposite direction, if some textual attacks come from others, we can still stay more in neutral mood position, not thinking all those arguments are the center of the universe. Bri1, you can ignore anyone here, continue with your cool style! If you want to make any exceptions, depends only on you. For me, it was my decision to respect saike's wishes, removing offtopic stuff. So anyone can make their decisions. We are not very important, anyone else is not very important, mountains will not move if any forum users start fighting, world stays as it is, keep the peace and cool flow here! Thanks for reading my nonsense.
TonE is offline   Reply With Quote