View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 08:41 AM   #8
boreg
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by sws View Post
centermode values: -1 = mode set in preferences, 0 = edit or play cursor, 1 = edit cursor, 2 = center of view, 3 = mouse cursor. Maybe try 2? Let me know if you still have troubles and I can post some code to reposition the horizontal position as you please.
centermode=2 didn't help either. Actually, it doesn't appear to have any effect at all - the view always "runs away" when zooming in upper half, and stays centered around the cursor in the lower half.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denmla View Post
It`s really neat but if you could lock the time-loop change and make it little more sluggish or inert would be great!
You can make it zoom slower by decreasing the "scaling" parameter in the config dialog. Default is 0.1 - try 0.05 or 0.02 and tell me if it's better.
Now, if you mean some kind of acceleration - that would be much trickier to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by airon View Post
Holding a certain key and doing the mouse motion, is that possible ?
Do you mean holding a key and dragging, or holding a key and moving the mouse (without pressing the mouse button)?

Attached is an updated version which implements SWS suggestions for locking the selection. Enjoy, and let me know what you think!

Boris.
Attached Files
File Type: zip reaper_dragzoom.zip (27.1 KB, 471 views)
boreg is offline   Reply With Quote