View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:16 AM   #39
Geoff Waddington
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinGShore
If Eucon is enabled Reaper will crash immediately if I try to load a project from within Reaper using the "Open Project" command in the file menu.
I'll look into that one.

Quote:
If I open a project from windows explorer it will load up just fine and all my tracks will show up on the controller. I tried this with a couple different short film mixes and they all loaded up alright so long as I didn't open them from within Reaper. I think the biggest project I opened had around 80 tracks. Once I figured out how to open projects without crashing everything seemed pretty stable.
Yeah that has to with initialization, in fact the first bug is likely related to this one, I'll also look into this.

Quote:
I've got a big list of bugs, nitpicks, and requests, but I don't want to bombard you if you're not ready for them yet. Let me know if should post my full list of notes now, or if you'd prefer me to hold off for the moment.
Bring 'em on

Seriously, please do feel free to post any and all bugs, nitpicks, requests, the software will only get better from your kind and generous effort.

That goes for everyone out there.
Geoff Waddington is offline   Reply With Quote