View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 10:32 AM   #52
Grim Jim
Human being with feelings

Default New Update: 12/December/2019

Hey all, I have a new update. I'll explain this in 3 points....

Firstly, I have updated the following themes..

Default 5 Hybrid Edition to 1.9
Am Janne 2017 to 1.04
Realax Extended to 1.05
Janne Albinos to 1.21 and the untinted version to 1.11
And Tracks Extended to 2.06

For Realax, I've added a new track layout with volume & pan controls on the track panel and a master track panel layout also with volume controls.
For the rest of them it's mainly fixes and improvements.

Secondly, By request from a guy in a private message, I have updated Alter Ego 5 (cubase) to 1.07 and added some new scalable mixer layouts & a scalable master mixer layout too. These can be found by going to the layout options and finding those layouts in there.

And Thirdly, By the request of X-Tech, who wanted me to add layouts to the tracks in Grayground, where the track panel has all the controls (including meter) displayed when the track is at minimum size and the same with the mixer. So I have added those new layouts and named the upload "Grayground Extended - X-tech Edition"
To find these layouts, read what I've said in the "Secondly" part. The same applies to this one too. When you've found them, you gotta stretch the tracks pretty far so see all the controls.

Quote:
and yeah this metering of peaks bar inside mixer tracks. would be amazing if when crossing into each -6 db divide part would get sharp color change in each section.
to easy know in which db area is actually that meter. different for each area .
As for the metering thing you asked for, that's not possible so I couldn't do it.

Anyway, All of these themes (including the accompanying text file with the details) can be found by clicking the link in my signature. Check them out and enjoy