Thread: IPlug - Youlean
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2017, 01:20 PM   #34
Bobflip
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youlean View Post
IPlugEffectCairoGraphics: This is because of cairo_translate. If you do cairo_translate you must undo it before next frame...
IPlugEffectGUILiveEdit: You shouldn't resize knob as it must have fixed size depending on number of frames and bitmap width. This is stripped down version of previous IPlugGUILiveResize, it will gain many functions in the future...
Hi there, I'm wondering if there's something we're meant to tweak to get the GUIResize to work correctly? I understand that it's stripped back for now, but over here only the edge of the window can be changed, but the controls stay in place. However David S's post says that for him the controls are moving.

I've pulled the latest WDL-Y to test, but the same results. I've tested both the VST and App versions with VS2015. I'd previously also tested with XCode with the same results, but not at home to check the latest version or check that I'd tested all three of App, VST and AU (I probably missed out VST).

Edit - Still on PC, noticed that Ableton doesn't appear to recognise the VST, though Reaper does. Compiled as 64 bit so that's not the issue!

Last edited by Bobflip; 03-30-2017 at 02:19 PM.
Bobflip is offline   Reply With Quote