View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 09:26 AM   #25
spk77
Human being with feelings

Thank you all,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
Wohoo thanks!

Now, imagine how cool it would be if you could permanently dock this in the MIDI editor screenset... along with other scripted tools with interfaces... maybe something for Reaper v5.
That would be great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seventh View Post
Oh and, can the script listen to keyboard input? I'd really like to be able to close the window with esc key after using. And it would be ideal for it to pass keyboard commands like Ctrl+z through to Reaper.

Cheers
In the next update, ctrl+z will be "undo" and esc-key will be "exit script".

Quote:
Originally Posted by heda View Post
Great! Thank you very much!

I was testing it on a bigger project with a piano track with many many notes and, even if I selected only a few to modify with the script, I could hear a lot of cracking sounds when dragging the control if it is playing the track. Not a big deal. But maybe it can be optimized to run in lower priority or something? Maybe it is just the way EEL scripts work.
Hmm..this script will take "relatively lot" of cpu resources when there are a lot of selected notes, don't know how to optimize it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heda View Post
How can I have the script window on top of the midi editor window? When I go and select other notes, the window disappears behind the midi editor window. It needs the little pin button
It's not possible, unfortunately. Maybe it will be possible in the future (if/when EEL is updated) .
spk77 is offline   Reply With Quote