View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 08:01 PM   #7
dangguidan
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaibuyidao View Post
I found the reason. Even if the target track is in the SOLO state, the MIDI data of other tracks are still played, so when (Simultaneously) UnSolo and Stop, there will be residual MIDI data being released.

Because MIDI data cannot be written and previewed in the Solo state. My current operation is to use the Solo track when I need to listen to reference music and the UnSolo track when I need to write data. This is a very painful experience. This requires frequent switching, and I used a script to handle this. Unfortunately, the first problem is encountered in UnSolo.

However, I am currently more inclined to solve the second problem. If it is solved, then I can write MIDI data during Solo(State), avoiding the trouble of switching Solo buttons frequently. Then the first problem does not exist.

This is no problem in Cakewalk. This playback mechanism seems difficult to solve with a script.
It's a routing problem. You need to send audio tracks to all MIDI tracks, and mute these transmissions.
I usually put the audio track on the first track and wrote a script so that the imported MIDI can be written normally.
It's OK to set up a template for normal work.

Last edited by dangguidan; 12-29-2022 at 08:11 AM.
dangguidan is online now   Reply With Quote