View Single Post
Old 09-28-2014, 04:46 AM   #113
Jorgen
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Hamm View Post
Still haven't mixed it, but I added some under pad guitars - a loose bend or three to fix yet, but just working on ideas.

https://app.box.com/s/hc88tqh43exu4d88yrfo
Hey Andy, yeah, I see what you're getting at... I like the approach/sound of the git... only it plays a minor third in a place with a major chord... sounds a little weird... but I get the intention, and I appreciate you're experimenting. Totally allowed.

But morgon has first chair on the electric, goes without saying... I feel comfortable how things progress.

I'm sorry no drummer or bassplayer would lay down those tracks - no offense, but maybe the drums are too simple...? I do all my programming with the mouse, everything is on the grid. I don't play those instruments and I don't have a keyboard... bet it could live and move and swing a bit more.

How about this? I don't want audio, but midi performed by a keyboardist/musician/arranger who do this sort of work fluently and groovy. The basic arrangement is already there for drums, bass and keys. Any pros around? Just pm me your rates, and I see if I can cover it. Just groovy midi. Dynamics.

Last edited by Jorgen; 09-28-2014 at 07:14 AM.
Jorgen is offline   Reply With Quote