View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 11:54 AM   #5
ry_cooder
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratman View Post
If you've already got AD loaded on a single track do the following:-

In the Reaper FX window containing AD, click on Options then "Build multichannel routing for output of selected FX...". Select Yes to "Build Routing Confirmation"

In AD, click on the little 'Out' arrows for each channel so they light up. Note see post 7 on the thread at this link http://forum.cockos.com/showthread.p...ight=addictive

In Reaper's TCP select all of the AD output tracks (i.e. click on the first AD output then hold shift and click on the final output).

Now right click and then "Render tracks"/"Render tracks to stems tracks and mute originals..."

Alternatively, if AD isn't already loaded, right click in the TCP area and select "Insert virtual instrument on new track...". This will give you the option to select multiple outputs from the outset.

For EZD its a similar process, except you set up the multi outputs as follows.

In EZD click on Open Mixer

Hover the mouse over any of the Outputs (e.g. "Trk 1"). Right click and select "Multichannel". If you want completely separated instruments, you might want to switch of the Bleed options.

Pete
Hi, I can route everything with no problem, but the overall sound of my separated channels changes dramatically from the stereo mix of AD. Why does it happens? After routing should I re-pan everything?
ry_cooder is offline   Reply With Quote