View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 12:36 PM   #191
spk77
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozman View Post
It doesn't work for me.
If I create a tag for a track and save it as a template, then remove all tags in the GUI, recalling the track template does not show the tags.

It seems to just save the tags to the project.

What I'm hoping for, possibly, is to be able to have tags appended to the track data.
Being that track data are simply name value pairs, maybe adding to a track's data can serve well for adding custom tags to track templates.
These values can then be read by the plugin at project load and when tracks are added.
When I started coding this script, it wasn't possible to store data to track state chunks.

Now it is possible, but I would need to make huge changes to the code...I really have to think about it. There would be some obvious benefits.
Code:
boolean retval, string stringNeedBig = reaper.GetSetMediaTrackInfo_String(MediaTrack tr, string parmname, string stringNeedBig, boolean setNewValue)

Get or set track string attributes.
P_NAME : char * : track name (on master returns NULL)
P_ICON : const char * : track icon (full filename, or relative to resource_path/data/track_icons)
P_MCP_LAYOUT : const char * : layout name
P_TCP_LAYOUT : const char * : layout name
P_EXT:xyz : char * : extension-specific persistent data
GUID : GUID * : 16-byte GUID, can query or update. If using a _String() function, GUID is a string {xyz-...}.

Quote:
Originally Posted by todoublez View Post
super excited !

I think the buttons edge line can be a bit more thicker,
so users can distinguish the color more clearly when the button's off.

is it on the reaPack yet ?
Yes, it's on Reapack. Also, I found a workaround to make the border lines thicker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsthem View Post
FWIW, the Alpha version works fine, but the latest from github has the above error....
I recommend using Reapack - latest version is always there.
spk77 is offline   Reply With Quote