View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 01:05 AM   #4890
lb0
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur McArthur View Post
Thank you Leon!!! I'm just starting to test them and they look wonderful. The Strip Switcher buttons are working beautifully. A few issues with O/B/W controls: I can't seem to select them in Snapshot Learn Controls (though they do respond to page snapshots)

Also, I think I found the oddity you mentioned with recalling snapshots for plugins with O/B/W and Bypass controls for the same plugin: https://imgur.com/a/AhAFW . It looks to me like the parameters are getting saved correctly, the snapshot just needs to be clicked twice. This is something I've noticed before when recalling parameters from fx at the same time as recalling a preset via prog change control: the preset loads after the param controls so the values get overwritten until the snapshot gets double-clicked. For these cases, what do you think about a "double trigger" snapshot mode where, on changing snapshots, it would load the values again after *x time interval*?
Have updated so new controls can be learned.

I thought I'd definitely fixed the control updating in the final version last night. but maybe not quite. It is difficult to cover all bases. Will look into when I get more time. But in the meantime - I'm pretty sure it's perfectly usable.

For things like program changes - yes - maybe an optional (per snapshot set) double-trigger option.

EDIT: Please note also - at the moment - Randomize will ignore the new control also - will need to look into this if required...

Last edited by lb0; 04-08-2018 at 01:57 AM.
lb0 is offline   Reply With Quote