View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 10:05 AM   #96
heda
Human being with feelings

I agree with you hopi. REAPER 4 also has great scripting capabilities with EEL, but I think Lua integration in REAPER 5 will be more successful. I am surprised many users don't know about reascripts possibilities with REAPER, they don't even visit the JSFX and reascript sub forum. I am thinking I will announce the scripts in the general forum once they reach final version. And Cockos is certainly not doing anything to promote reascripts to the general public. Maybe in the future they could do something about it if they want. It has been mentioned before, how nice would it be an official Cockos blog, where they talk about latest features implemented with detailed explanations, or where they can showcase a featured script of the month for example. Or just put some screenshots of scripts working in the main site or something.

I will release pre16 tonight. Even if the adjustment is not finished yet, at least you will have the add markers or regions at overs. I want to make the buttons like toolbar icons too.
heda is offline   Reply With Quote