View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 02:04 AM   #2
Never
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampire TNA View Post
Hi all!
Is there a way to reduce the space between line in text icons?
I have noticed this before. In the actual .reapertheme file, although it seems like there is nothing to control the 'leading', I am thinking that it is part of the long number sequence setting for one of the toolbar related headings. The only reason I say this is because I noticed this behavior in a theme once, and without changing anything else but pasting the text from another .reapertheme file over all the text in the .reapertheme of the theme with the squashed tb icon text, it fixed it. Note that when I say I replaced all the text, I obviously didn't change pertinent theme specific stuff like theme name and image folder location, etc. Also, it goes without saying that with everything that was changed the resulting theme was not to useable, but the tb icon text leading was fixed.
Maybe someone could reproduce this anomaly and comment....it would be a great *(bug) to pin down.
Alternately, you could just go into theme tweaker and change the WALTER font setting controlling the toolbar icon and mess around with several different fonts until you find one that works, because every font has it's own footprint, though there should not be a huge difference between fonts, but one will work.
Just giving I guess a wordy 'bump' to this since I have seen no answer.

*(I am sure it's not really a bug, text leading control is a natural feature of the OS.)

Happy DAW'ing
Never
Never is offline   Reply With Quote