View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 02:47 PM   #39
Pinknoise
Human being with feelings

Thanks a lot for the update !
I have 2 little suggestions: It would be nice to be able to change icons within the script. It's a bit tedious to go back and forth track templates right now. Drag and drop would be over the top but I don't think that's easily feasible.

Another thing, I have lots of templates (over 100) so selecting all my favorites is practicle but I can easily right click one by accident and it disapears from my favorites and I don't know wich ! So a lock favorites or something similar would be cool.

Or tabs that we can rename to split them templates into sections: Guitars, Bass, Drums, keys, etc. I already do that with folders in track templates but it's like the icons; the more we can do directly from the script the easier it is.

I have no idea how much work it is to do this it seems simple from my point of view but I understand it can be a lot of work just throwing ideas if it can be usefull.

Edit:Almost all my selected favorites disapeared ! Only a few left after a refresh ! IF we could select multiple with shift or control it would save 40+ clicks in my case.

Edit 2: It did it again !!! So favorites right now not usable !

Last edited by Pinknoise; 03-20-2017 at 03:33 PM.
Pinknoise is offline   Reply With Quote