View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 04:17 AM   #32
drumphil
Human being with feelings

Hey, it's all good. With the odd exception, everyone in the compatibility forum is either trying to explain a problem, a solution, or what it is that they need the op to do and communicate to determine the nature of the problem to be able to explain possible solutions.

Well, to be realistic, it's mostly spending days waiting for the op to not try all of what you said, or exactly what you said, or tell you exactly they saw when they tried the thing you said, or to try something else that complicates everything, while you're still trying to figure out if they have the mute button pushed.

Or something like that.

Even better when you get no response for 6 months, followed by a new thread complaining about the same problem, and how nobody will help you.

"It still doesn't work! Why doesn't it work? And why don't I get free technical support here? THIS SUCKS!"

"So, did you check that mute button?"

"er.... ok, I don't need any help, I got it sorted.. See you in 6 months for another thread I will start but not reply to."

Lol, is it just me going nuts, or is that basically how things work? What's the go with that?

Last edited by drumphil; 10-12-2017 at 04:34 AM.
drumphil is offline   Reply With Quote