View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 10:15 PM   #8
Xenakios
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceanganb View Post
Hi, Xenakios. Tried to build the project today and got this error:

Error C2061 syntax error: identifier 'VSTCallbackHandler' reaper_api_vst c:\juce\modules\juce_audio_plugin_client\VST\juce_ VST_Wrapper.cpp 1882

with JUCE 4.3.1
Yeah, I dunno...I can't build the plugin anymore on OS-X either, must be some change in JUCE somewhere that is conflicting with the plugin modified JUCE code. (I am not getting the same issue as you though.)

I need to take a look at this later. Issues like this were the reason why I wasn't so eager to release this in the first place. (It's messy to keep the official and modified JUCE code versions working together properly.)

edit : After cleaning up the mess I had done on the OS-X machine, I can get the plugin built. Maybe some issue has creeped in for the Windows side then...

edit2 : You are using JUCE from the "develop" branch from JUCE's git repo, right? The "master" branch most likely would not work.

edit3: I tried building on Windows now and not getting any problems. The problem for you likely is that you are not using JUCE from the "develop" branch.

Last edited by Xenakios; 03-23-2017 at 06:22 AM.
Xenakios is offline   Reply With Quote