View Single Post
Old 02-20-2017, 11:54 AM   #21
Bobflip
Human being with feelings

Thanks for posting these libs, after a failed attempt at compiling them over here they've really helped get me going with Cairo!

Unfortunately still got a couple of issues with the Cairo_Teaser_001 project and getting it to compile on both Mac and Windows.

Firstly, my project compiles and runs fine as a 32bit/64bit standalone on Visual Studio 2015, though I get a lot of warnings similar to this: 'warning LNK4099: PDB 'vc140.pdb' was not found with 'cairo-static.lib(pixman.obj)' or at 'C:\wdl-ol\IPlugExamples\Compere\build-win\app\Win32\bin\vc140.pdb'; linking object as if no debug info

I've been using Ableton 64bit to test, but here the 64bit VST doesn't show up in the VST list, though it detects and runs fine in Reaper.

I'm less successful attempting to compile with XCode (running XCode 6.2)
I'm compiling with the Base SDK and deployment target set to 10.9. I get a few errors along the lines of "Apple Mach-O Linker (ld) Error "_BZ2_bzDecompress", referenced from:" and one stating "linker command failed with exit code 1". Not been able to figure out a way around this yet.

Any thoughts and solutions to these two problems would be greatly appreciated!
Bobflip is offline   Reply With Quote