View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 01:53 PM   #13
reapermusic
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tod View Post
I don't think I follow, I doubt beats, length and rate will affect the audio, but I could be wrong. Maybe you
could explain a little more, all the steps required to make that work.

You might get by with stretch markers if it isn't too drastic. I'm not sure how mant audio tracks there
are, but all the tracks that have audio in those places will have to be stretched too. Normally different
tracks won't necessarily line up very well.

A little more input and explanation from reapermusic would help. After going back and rereading his posts,
I'm rather confused where he's at?
ha! Sorry guys...Tod I think I have confused myself with my own wording LOL
What I have so far is 3 separate audio tracks... an INTRO,VERSE and CHORUS...all audio tracks recorded using amp sim plugins.
I have placed time signature markers in the beginning of every part....all is well up until I try to record another section and that's when it goes wonky for me.So everything is going smoothly and the click is changing where it should except for when I get to the next section which should be a clean part at 130BPM's It seems the entire song just goes off and is no longer in time with the click but it only happens when I try and add that clean section...everything prior to that is spot on.
Do let me know what other information you will need from me if this isn't enough...that way when I get home and on my computer I can give you more information if needed.

Thanks much guys...sorry if I was being vague earlier
reapermusic is offline   Reply With Quote