Thread: AbbeyRoad...
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 02:04 AM   #100
cubic13
Human being with feelings

Hi again, sightlessness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sightlessness View Post
Gray volume lights (meters), not useful at all.
I really like these, but it seems that I'm the only one, considering previous posts. So yes, I'll try to find something more consensual for them.

Quote:
On regular MPC tracks, if a track goes above 0, it goes red, but doesn't display how above it went.
Is this really necessary, as I allowed the display of the 'peak' values on all MCP and TCP layouts ?

Quote:
Instrument (midi) track like ezdrummer sent to several tracks (multi track) displays a horizontal hard to see volume display too (volume meters, this time thank god not gray), very hard to see, not useful.
Well, it is horizontal if you choose the 'Horizontal meters' layout for TCP. Otherwise, they all appear as vertical, here, and all the meters in the theme have exactly the same colors : grey for playback, drak red for record armed tracks. There is an issue, though : when using a multichannel VSTi (4 meter bars or more) the highest and lowest bar appear a little truncated vertically, using this layout. So, I'll try to fix this also...

Beside this, I made few visual mockups with different other transport bars and none of them suits fine with the theme and it's normal : again, this one has been designed to reproduce a specific working frame. So, I will not change it or, at least, not in the theme available in the stash. If I have the time, I could eventually make a 'private' version with another transport bar but it will take some time, as the transport bar management that I put in this theme is rather complicated. The other problem is : which one ?

Overall, all eventual changes will have to wait a little, as I'm preparing an update for my Nitrogen pack and this one has the priority...
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote