View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 01:31 AM   #56
cubic13
Human being with feelings

You can't, and it's all the purpose of the new Reaper 5 tint scheme.

Previously, either the whole panel background was tinted or not, according to the way the Tint track panel backgrounds option was set. With the new scheme, you can adjust the way parts of the panels are tinted,
playing with both the transparency and the tint of them. In your case, and if you decide to use the Reaper 5 tint scheme, the right side of the tcp_bg/tcp_bgsel/envcp_bg/envcp_bgsel.png files is involved, as well as the overall tint
and transparency of the tcp_namebg.png one. So, I would suggest the following :

1) at the very beginning of the rtconfig.txt, add the following non Walter instruction :

version 5

2) Adjust both the background tint and transparency of the files mentioned above. For your theme, I have joined two examples of what could be done for this : I have set them so as their resulting tint is more or less the same
as the tcp label background one when its tint is activated. They are not perfect : when the Tint track panel backgrounds option is disabled, the result is too dark. So, you'll probably have to adjust all this on your end,
while playing also with the background tint and transparency of the tcp_namebg.png file.

HTWH...
Attached Images
File Type: png tcp_bg.png (580 Bytes, 173 views)
File Type: png mcp_bg.png (1.2 KB, 175 views)
cubic13 is offline   Reply With Quote