View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 10:22 AM   #33
storyteller
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopi View Post
nice work... pre order done just now

while I believe I could do most of this, hey... it's more than worth the pre order cost to have it done for me and not have to take the time...

thinking I will set up a dedicated portable version of reaper to load this into so I don't mess with my normal portable version which is already deeply customized...

one thought on the themes... it miight be great to have a list of a few themes that will work perfectly with OTR....
I wonder if cincicat's stuff will be friendly with it? to really get his work one has to donate but they are well worth it IMO... I mention them because he is one theme who stays with text labels and also who provides some 'magical' layouts.
Thanks! I do plan on doing a quick video showcasing some of the various skins. That seem to be a common question that keeps bubbling up. So keep an eye out for that.

As for the install process, I'm trying to make it as single-click-install easy as possible. As it looks now, you should be able to leave your existing Reaper install alone as this will basically "portable install itself" with everything pre-configured. But I am still finalizing the install process. I'll know for sure in the days to come. Kind of a nice surprise to all of this, right?
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote