View Single Post
Old 11-30-2015, 08:02 AM   #99
mpl
Human being with feelings

noname, thanks.
I invite you to ReaTeam and added your scripts, except:
- nofish_Write tracknames to textfile - I would add this if there was native function to ask user for file destination (Save as window), showing in console is enough I guess since it can be easy copied from console and manually pasted to any text editor.
- nofish_Realtime clock - bug with folder name (first run I got // in the end of destination folder)
- nofish_Turn toolbar btn on when take pooled - 'BR_GetMidiTakePoolGUID' argument 1: expected MediaItem_Take* on first run, doesn`t work
I named nofish_Dynamic mixer (for use with toolbar button) so because user can be frustrated and don`t know how to stop this behaviour.

Looks I should add simple tutorial for using GitHub and its app, but I didn`t made any tutorial in my life))
I also don`t know too much about GitHub, here how I edit repo (I can be wrong but I guess it is only because I`m owner and members only can commit and wait for review and merging with master repo):

Dows anybody know how members privileges works? For now I set up write access for member. Does that mean they can edit master themself without my review?

spk77, yes, you have much scripts, but note, we will should add header to every script to make parsing metadata possible (can be useful for filter, for example to not install scripts, which unsupported by current REAPER/SWS version).

Last edited by mpl; 11-30-2015 at 08:19 AM.
mpl is offline   Reply With Quote