View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 02:44 PM   #60
larryJ
Human being with feelings

Default x32 Matrix Support?

I see a 2015 entry here where Patrick hinted as possibly adding x32 Matrix support in X32Reaper...is that something that is still possible for the future? Right now I am using X32Reaper to allow me to use a Web interface I wrote for Reaper to allow me to manage mutes and unmutes via a state table in Excel....for theater use...without having to mess with cues, snippets, scenes safes and limited ability to reorganize or have huge numbers of combos... Yes, I can get by without messing with mutes at the matrix level, but it would complete the set of capabilities and be handy. BTW this gets around the Mac issue of not being to do cues in the x32 GUI there...just use Reaper as a middle-man not in the audio flow but just to turn on and off mutes...very powerful because now you can write your own or use my or others web interfaces for Repaer to control the X32 which does not have a web interface itself. SWEET. BTW, THANK YOU for writing this interface. It is very nice! My web stuff is documented at the Reaper link form WorkWebs.com if interested.
larryJ is offline   Reply With Quote