View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #316
ankely
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmillord View Post
Haven't had time for the last several months to check the user fora (DUC and REAPER), as much as I wished and liked.
The show production schedule has been packed totally and now the NAB is coming up , but...

... when I got into this REAPER FORUM THREAD I thought I clicked the DUC bookmark by mistake .....
.... TOM@METRO, nikki-k, guitardom, RussUK... WHAAAT??? !!!... couldn't believe my eyes, so great to see you here!... sorry RussUK I was too harsh with my comments sometimes on the DUC ... and of course the brightest DUC Star Shan'ing so bright from creative excitement ... again .....
It feels like the DUC in 2004, when I joined it
... Keybeeetsss anytime soon ?
... How about the DTS (DigiTechSupport)... are they going to visit this place (and stay here) as well ??? ... No, that could be to dangerous
I would imagine DTS is here in his real persona. He seems too level headed to buy into all that Avid BS in real life. LOL.