View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #57
Normie
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound asleep View Post
Nobody can break out of their own limitations, that's why they are limitations, but people can grow and evolve nonetheless.

Your limitations, you will never break from, that's what makes it your limitations, and you have some, as do i, and everyone else, none of us are limitless.
Don't feel bad I'm still trying to figure out how I was interpreted as having to have a single vision of a song/album/whatever from birth to death.

M, If you set out to write the worlds greatest love song filled with roses and puppies and moonlit walks in Paris, do you think that adding monster trucks and brain surgery would be expanding that vision? Or deviating from it entirely? Likewise, don't you think we can have one vision for one thing and another vision for another?

If I say OK I want to do something loud and aggressive here, can I not also do something soft and fuzzy in another project? We aren't talking about one overarching 'vision' of how all music must be, just sticking to your basic ideas without trying to make things into something they aren't nor were eer intended to be.
Normie is offline   Reply With Quote