View Single Post
Old 09-11-2011, 03:58 AM   #93
muttlee
Human being with feelings

Hi Klinke,

Great job on your control surface for reaper. it going to be a huge help to the way a lot of us work. i;ve been trialing it with AC-7 core on an ipad for a while and i just got a BCR2000 to use with reaper as a dedicated vst controller and have started of with nofish's template.

Unfortunately reaper is crashing or hanging a lot when i do things like:
- pressing the resest button on the AC-7 (nearly always crashes reaper and normally means i need to restart the pc....oh the irony)
- pressing the plugin button and Alt+plugin on both the BCR and AC-7
- bring up other mcu menus have also given a few crashes

I've also found a few funny things...
- with the bcr2000 when the track volumes are on the second from the top encoders they move fine downwards but stutters on the way up. it doesnt do this when this row is flipped for pan
- with the bcr200 when u hit flip, so you are using the second from the top encoders, the pans move in the opposite direction to what is getting dialed
- when going back to mixing mode after being in the plugin mode, the track pan or volume (depending on where flip is) on the top row of encoders dont respond...if i got back to plugin mode, the knob is still worked on the C1 Low/Peak Ref button for the first encoder at the top

I'm running the lastest v4.02 reaper32 on win7 64 with your latest version.

Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help!

Thanks again!
mutt

Last edited by muttlee; 09-11-2011 at 04:26 AM.
muttlee is offline   Reply With Quote