View Single Post
Old 08-21-2019, 02:14 PM   #5
onewayout
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewayout View Post
Thx foxAsteria great stuff! I realized I have all my projects on a different drive and so far as I copied this newest project over that has been giving me issues ALL IS GOOD! will have to upgrade my other drive to an SSD also...

I'll bring more updates if needed...

OK UPDATE, that didn't do it after all....

I have checked and updated ALL my drivers, re-installed my interface drivers, uninstalled and re-installed anything that looked like it could have been a problem...My windows just updated again today, it is on automatic for updates...

I have been using this PC for 18 months and until about a couple a weeks ago ZERO issues with MUCH larger projects...this is happening now with basically every project I'm opening up...

When REAPER starts stuttering I press stop and let it settle, and even if I try to play a VIDEO on YOUTUBE or my VLC it is stuttering also....without REAPER even running...I have even tried a clean install of REAPER and have had the same issue...

I know this could be a complex issue but if anyone has any more knowledge they could throw my way...PLZ....There was no recent install of any new plug-ins when this showed up, I do not have ANY dodgy VSTs this PC is slimmed down for AUDIO work only...

Thx, Jeff
onewayout is offline   Reply With Quote