View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 10:16 PM   #106
studer58
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Gioia View Post
What happens when you choose the option to put all the Folders on the Left in the Mixer?

Or if you hide Child tracks?
Hi Kenny,

If I put all the folders on the Left in the mixer, it doesn't change the R16 behaviour...it still reacts as if they were folder + individual child tracks. This occurs even if the child tracks are hidden.

It seems as if the R16 behaviour is governed only by the TCP, not the mixer (if I could get the R16 to follow the mixer layout instead, with folders to the Left), it would be perfect !

Do you think it could be something locked into the Mackie Control protocol which governs the R16, that forces it to respond to all tracks and folders together, in a strict left to right order (matching the TCP) ?

Is it possible for a Custom Action to be created which would direct the R16 to ignore (skip over) child tracks, and respond only to Folders ?

I've outlined it in a bit more detail here: http://forum.cockos.com/showpost.php...54&postcount=7

If this is covered in any of your videos...just point me towards the relevant one, and thank you again for your help, I'm sure I'm not the first person to be struggling with this issue !

Last edited by studer58; 03-12-2017 at 10:50 PM.
studer58 is offline   Reply With Quote