View Single Post
Old 05-28-2014, 01:45 PM   #10
Klinke
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by user2883 View Post
So, are there anywhere you guys share plugmaps? I have done some of the ones I havent found (mostly newer UAD plugs like API 550, 560, Waves RS56 etc.) and would like to contribute.
You can send it to me, and I will add them to the next release, if this is fine for you.

Quote:
A few more questions:

12. If sent a MIDI command which is interpreted by the Klinke MCU plugin but I would like to use a custom command for that MIDI command, which one has the priority and snag the command?
The only way to use a custom command for elements of the controller, that don't send midi events itself to reaper, is to use the MIDI port where the controller is connected also as an controller input in the Reaper MIDI settings (btw. the midi events your are seeing when you assign actions to the Global Section buttons or the VPots in Action Mode are not the midi events from the controller, but generated by the software itself). In this case, always both Reaper and the MCU extension will handle the MIDI event from the controller, so don't do this.

Quote:
13. Are there any way to close the MCU Editor dialog windows with a command from the controller?
I think the same key combination that open the editor will also close it, if it's already open. But I'm not sure and can not test it at the moment. If this does not work, you need to use the mouse or computer keyboard.
Klinke is offline   Reply With Quote