Thread: WDL-OL
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 05:48 AM   #116
A_SN
Human being with feelings

Hi Oli I'm trying to move from Tale's thing to yours for good, but I'm having a few problems with my code (in Xcode 3):

Code:
SplineEQ.h:71: error: no matching function for call to 'IControl::IControl(IPlugBase*&, IRECT*&)'

the code being

class IDrawControl : public IControl
{
public:
	IDrawControl(IPlugBase *pPlug, IRECT *pR, inst_t *parent_inst) : IControl(pPlug, pR) { ci = parent_inst; }
I have no idea why I can't call IControl() for that

Code:
SplineEQ.cpp:1703: error: no matching function for call to 'IKnobControl::IKnobControl(IPlugBase*&, IRECT*&, int&, EDirection&, double&)'

The function being:

IKnobInvisibleControl::IKnobInvisibleControl(IPlugBase* pPlug, IRECT* pR, int paramIdx, inst_t *parent_inst, EDirection direction, double gearing)
:   IKnobControl(pPlug, pR, paramIdx, direction, gearing)
{
	ci = parent_inst;
}
I guess it's a similar problem to the one above?

Code:
SplineEQ.cpp:1496: error: 'kFileOpen' is not a member of 'IGraphics'
SplineEQ.cpp:1507: error: 'kFileSave' is not a member of 'IGraphics'
((IGraphics *) ci->pGraphics)->PromptForFile(&fileName, IGraphics::kFileSave, "", "dat");
What do you use for open/save file dialogs? kFileSave and kFileOpen don't work anymore.

Code:
SplineEQ.cpp:1739: error: no matching function for call to 'IGraphics::PromptUserInput(IKnobInvisibleControl* const, IParam*)'

from

mPlug->GetGUI()->PromptUserInput(this, mPlug->GetParam(mParamIdx));
Not sure what to do about that either.

Also is there any way to make builds that run on OS X 10.4 and has anyone been able to make PowerPC targets?
A_SN is offline   Reply With Quote