View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 03:15 PM   #22
mrelwood
Human being with feelings

Hi guys!

Sorry for the radio silence. I’ve hit a few slightly large hurdles on the coding of the BAMP, and have struggled in getting it to a stage that could be published. A lot of learning has taken place, and while most of it will not reveal itself when using the plugin, the core of the plugin code is now a bit more advanced. As I think is the sound as well.

I also had to work a bit on my room acoustics, since the low frequency response was shown to be not at all what I had thought.

I have decided that once I get the sound signatures and the volume levels in order for the BAMP 0.5, I will let it go 1.0 relatively fast. My tendency to over-polish must step aside for this, as it needlessly delays the publishing schedule.

Stay tuned! If you’ve liked the previous BAMP versions, I’m pretty sure the BAMP 0.5 won’t disappoint! And even if you didn’t, you just might be positively surprised.

What’s new on BAMP 0.5:
- Reworked speaker impulses and sound signatures
- Reworked first three OD modes
- Reworked crunch mode
- New input stage for more amp-like dynamics
- Improvements on visuals and usability
-

All the best,

- mrelwood

Last edited by mrelwood; 09-05-2019 at 03:39 PM.
mrelwood is offline   Reply With Quote