View Single Post
Old 10-12-2015, 09:14 AM   #68
Dannii
Human being with feelings

Location: Adelaide, South Australia (originally from Geelong)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiburger View Post
Thanks for all the hours of toil Dave. I'm not a theme junky and only found this when searching the net for calrec info. (I have a couple of their old mics) My PC looks like it's taken on a couple of hundred pounds of steel plating. This is the only Calrec desk I am likely to use, so thanks.
FYI I noticed that when I changed the "pan" to "dual" I got one slider and one rotary.
Sorry about the slow response here but I only just discovered your reply which slipped under my radar.
Thanks heaps for showing your appreciation. It is always nice to hear from others who like my work. I originally started all this just doing a few tweaks to themes others created and then I decided to dig right in, learn WALTER and create my own theme from scratch. Then things kinda snowballed!!!

This theme has been primarily designed to match my workflow but when others started showing interest, I added and tweaked things I probably would've overlooked otherwise.
The dual panner thing is something I have to get onto and fix. I actually don't use that option personally so I keep forgetting to fix it!!