View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 08:40 AM   #106
Ciarán
Human being with feelings

I check back here every few months, hoping that something, anything might have changed in the ARA-in-Reaper stakes. Might I finally be able to switch from Studio One to the DAW I actally want to use? Is there a glimmer of hope that could happen in the next several years, even? Ooh look, a new thread about a Kickstarter for ARA!

Then I see that nothing's changed and that Justin's posted another dismissive answer or two about the topic since the last dismissive answer I saw (in understand why he's being dismissive, but it doesn't make me any less sad). I go back to S1, disheartened, with my tail tucked between my legs. The cycle repeats.

It's kind of maddening being one feature implementation away from your perfect DAW editing workflow but knowing that feature implementation will just never come. I know for many this isn't even a concern but I know I speak for a whole lot of users for whom this would be the final puzzle piece.

I, uh, guess that concludes my resigned personal note on the situation.

While I'm here, that copy-and-paste-everything-in-a-selection-exactly feature should absolutely be implemented, seems like a no brainer.
Ciarán is offline   Reply With Quote