View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 08:38 AM   #6
The Bunker
Human being with feelings

Ok after reading this thread (https://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewt...68608&start=15), I am 100% certain this FLS limit is what I am up against.

Specially this section:

"In my case there is one other factor that caused me to hit the FLS limit much faster than most others. Within my setup I am using several Novation hardware devices to access each of my plugins with Automap software (using dedicated Automap profiles for each of my plugins). As a result, all my plugins are accessed through special Automap DLL files which then communicate with the corresponding plugin. But... I found that these Automap DLL files each need one additional FLS slot!! So in this situation, almost all plugins need at least 2 FLS slots... which makes the issue clearly worse (please note that all the FLS slot numbers I have given here above are the numbers without using Automap)."

The reason I say this is because there were times where if I closed an Automap version of a plugin that I thought was preventing me from loading another plugin and then opened its non-automap version all of a sudden I could load that particular plugin I thought I thought I couldn't. This falsely led me to believe there was just something wrong with Automap, but it seems that Automap just uses more FLS slots which explains why when I am near that limit unloading an Automaped plugin and loading its non-automaped version gives me an extra slot to play with.
The Bunker is offline   Reply With Quote