View Single Post
Old 06-24-2015, 03:02 AM   #246
Hasan Lafci
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkilp View Post
So you think the pricing is unfair? They should give the software away to guys like you? You join the forum a month ago and already you have better ideas about how things should be?

I'm still wanting to know where you get the idea that the devs don't use Reaper. Do you think you're talking about some big huge corporation here?

If it was all about the money, do you honestly think there would be a 'demo' that isn't really a demo at all, but a fully-functioning version of the program? One that never really expires or stops functioning? A company that puts their product out there knowing that a large number of users will remain non-paying users? If it was all about the money there would certainly be restrictions and limitations like every other demo version of software.

Sorry, but you have it wrong this time.
they do it for marketing here is a quote found on reddit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifrikkenr
Their approach of not forcing you to pay for it makes people actually want to pay for it.
Its their strategy of selling reaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivansc View Post
Hasan: If you genuinely believe the devs dont use reaper you need to go visit Justins blog.
And as edKilp says, dont make assumptions without checking the facts first!
True about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by WKG View Post
Obviously they are about the money, which is saving you from having to spend any more of it than you should if you are just a hobbyist.

Why on earth would you have a problem with that?
I don't have a problem with that i have a problem with those awkward R5 theme
Reaper 4 and 3 theme are all okay but R5 theme is so amateur i could even made a better theme

Last edited by Hasan Lafci; 06-24-2015 at 03:11 AM.
Hasan Lafci is offline   Reply With Quote