View Single Post
Old 01-31-2017, 11:36 AM   #14
storyteller
Human being with feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff-h3o View Post
Still showing incorrectly :

"Introductory pricing is $119 through February 14, 2017 and also includes the TrackPack Collection bundle (which will all be sold separately after the launch). This reflects in a 50% preorder bundle price savings. The retail price of OTR moving forward will be $129 and the included TrackPacks will all be sold separately. "
;-)

This looks v interesting to me and am sure it's worth it, but have difficulty convincing myself in relation to the price of Reaper itself ( well personal use price that is).
Thanks! Just keep watching for the new videos. There are a couple of major features I haven't discussed yet (or even hinted at their existence) that will be pretty game-changing when revealed.

As for the pricing not showing correctly, what is it that you are seeing on your end? I certainly want to make sure to be explaining the pricing model clearly. It should show a $119 sale price with a retail bundle price of $239 on the store. Originally the retail price reflected the price of $129 (as that is what it will be moving forward and it will not include the TrackPacks that are included in the pre-order bundle), but that seemed to cause confusion since the bundle + 11 TrackPacks is a $239 value. The TrackPacks in the Collection series will retail for $9.99 each. I could see going either way with how it is listed on the store, but I decided the bundle retail price made the most sense based on the feedback.
storyteller is offline   Reply With Quote